Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 Im Ready For You

2013 for me was the year of Change. I've grown physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually and there is no turning back. I'm not big on resolutions and I never even set any but this year my "forever New Years resolution" will be to always strive to be better than what I currently am, leave the past in the past, continue to trust in God and live very close to him and get rid of all negativity. In a nutshell these are the things I've learned in 2013. I've had many ups and downs but one thing I can say is that 2013 taught me a lot and I'm slowly (but surely) finding my purpose in life and becoming the woman that one day I will be proud of. I'm definitely ready for 2014! 


                                         On a lighter note….my hair for 2013!                                               




Be Blessed

Beauty.Luv.Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment