Saturday, March 8, 2014

LA Girl Pro HD Concealers + Swatches


www.shinyhappypretty.com

Everyone has been raving about the LA Pro Girl HD concealers so I had to jump on the bandwagon and pick them up. I purchased 5 from ikatehouse.com (which I received in less than a week) and I liked the colors so much that I found a beauty supply store that carried them and picked up 6 more! I've only been using these concealers a little over a week but first impression I can tell that they have great coverage, blend very well and do not crease (great for highlighting). I wanted to share the colors I have in contrast to my skin tone. 


1 Medium Beige
2 Almond
3 Cool Tan
4 Toast
5 Warm Honey
6 Fawn
7 Toffee
8 Espresso
9 Chestnut
10 Beautiful Bronze
11 Dark Cocoa

Beauty.Luv.Fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment